Favorite Tweets for September

Follow me on Twitter: @EspinosaJoey
  1. "I can only be right with God if I accept the atonement of Jesus as an absolute gift. Am I humble enough to accept it?" Oswald Chambers
  2. Dinner at IHOP! 
  3. Our family brought Popsicles to the football players and coaches after their practice. For $10, we can be .
  4. "There is never going to come a day when I stand before God and he says, 'I wish you would have kept more for yourself.'"
  5. Breakfast at Flavor with Elijah. Homecooking, and with a name like "Flavor" how could you go wrong?
  6. Every time Sender says he wants a bacon & egg cheeseBURGER from Hardee's, I feel nauseated.
  7. And in today's news for , Joanna and kids rode the golf cart to the library, & the Hardee's drive-thru.
  8. Joanna just headed out to register to vote, and to sign up to be a poll worker in .  
  9. After I listened to this wk's sermon by , the family had a great breakfast table discussion about being "in the world."  
  10. Snack at Club today was cucumber & carrots. One little girl said, "Yuck. That's white people food."

Do you have a favorite?

No comments :

Post a Comment