|Sucking his toe on a school bus.|
- AskListenLearn: RESEARCH - 83% of youth cite parents as the leading influence in their decision not to drink. Read more! http://bit.ly/HG3rn2
- JohnSowers: The Resurrection is the eucatastrophe of the story of the *Incarnation* — This story begins and ends in joy. -
- Ballhawk_9: Be a blessing to someone today..
- JohnPiper: 65 Years ago today Jackie Robinson becomes the first African-American to play major league baseball. Well done, Dodgers
- Steve Sammons: We need to somehow make it clear that Jesus came first not to make bad people good, but to make dead people alive.
- GabeLopez: It's so often that I mistake the still, quiet times where God is free to speak as a void that needs to be filled by others. God forgive me.
- Jim Thompson: "Better is a sinful person who knows that he has sinned, than a righteous person who knows that he is righteous." -Rabbi Yaakov Horowitz
- David Allston: If a man is not pursuing, protecting, and providing for anyone, he is not reflecting the image of God in the world.
- Mendmark: People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. Don't confuse the 2.
- Challies: In 2006 the iPhone didn't exist. Six years later it generates 58% of the revenue of a $550 billion company.
And from the story of my life (though a couple of these are borrowed from others, but I tweeted them, so I get some credit):
- Easter egg hunts are like Black Friday for kids.
- Some boys never grow up.
- Fatherless boys commonly turn to either gangs or passivity. http://bit.ly/I1n46T
- I don't know. Something seems like a rip-off. http://pic.twitter.com/B6OuZtxz
- Automatic carwash is the cheapest big-time entertainment with kids.
- Sometimes when I'm headed towards nothing, it shows that I'm trusting in the One that I can't see.
- "To belong to God means I am no longer defined by what I do... I am defined his love for me." @johnsowers #fatherlessgeneration
- "Intentional mentoring can literally change lives -- forever. But ... it
takes time. It takes consistent & faithful presence."