|Excitement like this kicked off the month in Allendale|
Great thoughts by others:
- mitchmillerme: After reading the comments christians make on other christians blog post and status updates I've decided I only want to minister to the lost
- FirstWorldPains: When I Google my name somebody else's information comes up first.
- Kabmwangi: Anybody can afford a smile, but a radiant face reflects what cannot be hid in a smile. A smile impresses, a radiant face inspires.
- Foster_White: There are two rules for success: 1) Never tell everything you know.
- FunnyTweets: Why does Facebook even give me the option to 'like' my own status? Of course I like my status. I'm hilarious.
- JimGaffigan: I like taking my kids to IHOP. They eat like 5 dollars worth of food and do like 40 dollars worth of damage to the restaurant.
- Tim Hawkins: The term 'Christ Follower' is pretty popular with Christians right now. 'Messiah Stalker' not so much.
Here are my so-so thoughts (you can follow me @EspinosaJoey):
- Every moment, every day is an opportunity to respond to God.
- Just got done playing Scrabble with the boys I tutor. A couple of them are pretty good! It sure beats doing worksheets.
- Frustration just means more opportunity for God to work.
- Cheaters never win, especially when you cheat on a test and all 3 of you get the same wrong answers.
- Want a quick snapshot of Allendale, SC? Here's some of the good and some of the challenges. http://missionallendale.wordpress.com/2012/03/09/allendale-county-information-guide-2012/
- Done preaching. Now walking home from church with my boys.
- The ultimate in drive-through service. Only in
- My phone autocorrects the word
#Seder to 'sewer' #jewishproblems