More About Hospitality

In yesterday’s post, I described my first two homes away from home, here in Allendale County. Those folks who have taken me in have been God-sends, but we knew that our family would need a place of our own.


Not Your Typical Southern Grandma
The first time I met Camille Nairn, we were at someone’s house, and both of us wanted coffee. When I asked for cream in mine, she looked at me and said, “You are weak.” I knew right then that I would like her.



Keep reading on the Mission: Allendale blog.

2 comments :

  1. Joey, it makes sense that you guys would understand that it's difficult for a family with small children to go on a mission...particularly Mom. I just read this and got so excited. I'd like to go ahead and reserve a room whenever you get that extra room!

    ReplyDelete