Why Christians Should Serve Outside of the Church

Marvin Love is a great educator and leader
I’ve already made my case that non-Christians can serve in Children’s Ministry. However, I do recognize the value of Christians serving in ministries, not only when those ministries are a part of the church, but especially when they serve outside of the church environment.


Beneficial, Not Required
Of course, one doesn’t have to be a professing believer in Jesus in order to serve in an extra-church ministry. In my job in an after school program, I know that in order to succeed in helping these kids, I have to equip and empower people from all backgrounds and walks of life, including those that have different philosophies.


Be sure to read the rest of the post on my Mission: Allendale blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment