- 85% of youth who exhibit behavior disorders
- 85% of all youths in prison
- 80% of rapists motivated with displace anger
- 71% of high school dropouts
- 71% of pregnant teenagers
- 63% of youth suicides
These stats are especially applicable to what we see in Allendale, SC, where 70% of households do not include a married couple.
But I'm sure there are fatherless children right around you. The question is, "What can you do about it?" Are you involved in the lives of fatherless children, to encourage, mentor, and care for? This involvement can come in many forms:
- volunteering in your child's school
- serving in an after school program
If you are not already, I encourage you to get involved soon. Those children need every chance they can get to succeed, and you could be just the positive influence that they need.