Some great articles from Family Matters:
Matthew 3:17 . . .
- "You are my son (or daughter)."
- "I love you."
- "I am proud of you."
A review of Tim Kimmel's book. The main point is found in this quote from the book:
"Life isn’t about you. It’s not about our children or our plans for them. It is 100 percent about God. It’s all about God and His plan for us."
- Bring your Bible and follow along with the sermon
- Pray for the church leaders
- Don't participate in public criticisms of your church leaders. Rise above gossip.
- Make church about what you can give, not get
Don't Try to Have It All Together):
- Be a good friend to all your neighbors, not just the ones who are like you.
- Be quick to serve your neighbors.
- Refuse to get pulled into gossip.
- Refuse to play the comparison game.
You can also see some other posts from Family Matters that I've referenced before:
- Wins, Losses, Sports, and the Gospel
- The Power of a Snuggle
- Real Friends vs Virtual Friends -- Part 2
- Men Must Pursue