Big Opus in Brazil

I have known Lee Cunningham for close to 15 years now. He was working for a campus ministry that I got involved with when I was at Furman. I've enjoyed his friendship, and I've enjoyed being able to worship with him.

He taught me to wake-board. We've played ultimate frisbee together. He's better than me at both these things.

We've eaten at Cracker Barrel after being on the lake all day. I'm better at eating than he is.

I'm very excited about his next step in ministry; he's about to move to Brazil to help with a new church and a campus ministry. Watch this video to learn more:


You can find out more information on his FAQ page. Then, consider supporting him financially. As you can see on his financial info page, he would love to have you on his team, and I believe you would be making a worthwhile investment.

No comments :

Post a Comment