How to Teach Your Children to Be Missional

A few weeks ago, I was able to attend a leaders retreat with Grace Church. It was a wonderful time of fellowship, rest, envisioning, and worship.

But do you what struck me most when I sat in that room, worshiping and soaking up truth? Here are over 500 people who lead others simply because they love Jesus.

And as parents, don't we want the same?

You want your children to love Jesus, and to grow in Christ. You want them to be His disciples, and for them to live for His kingdom. But what does that look like?

On my other blog, Mission: Allendale, I've written some posts on this very topic. Here are three recent ones that you should check out:
Missional Kids.  A series of short videos by Paul Tripp that will challenge and encourage you.

6 Ways to Be Missional in 2013Some ideas for how you can model a missional lifestyle, and how your children can join in.

Your Life Is Not About You; It's About JesusA post that I adapted from a talk I gave to a church youth group.

Other Related Links:

No comments :

Post a Comment