Favorite Tweets from June

We are wrapping up our season of living in Allendale. We are thankful for so many great memories. And, apparently, some folks are thankful for us.

Here are some of my top Tweets from the past month. You can connect with me at @EspinosaJoey.

By the way . . . beginning next week, I will have a slightly different schedule for blog posts. It won't change this blog much, as I will now be posting on Tuesdays and Fridays (instead of Tuesdays and Thursdays). I will occasionally post on Wednesday or Saturday.

The biggest change will be on my Mission: Allendale blog, which will now have only two posts per week -- Mondays and Thursdays. And, since we will be moving next month, I plan to phase that blog out entirely before too long.

If you don't have any questions about that (you can leave a comment or contact me), on with the tweets!


From Others:

@artofmanlinessMan is more himself, man is more manlike, when joy is fundamental thing in him, & grief superficial. G.K. Chesterton 

@thescottbleckler:  after reading the State paper's "Candidates at a glance," it's obvious that about half of them are clueless politicians.

@FallonTonightJust in time for Father’s Day, Jimmy reads your tweets:

@ShawnUpchurch“However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.” ~Winston Churchill

@Krafto:  "I've never met a confused, productive employee" (). If you want to be productive, you have to know your goals. 

@Gospel_ProjectGod communicates His commands, and then He breathes His Spirit into our hearts, enabling us to learn, live, and love.

@CoachMotto:  There's nothing wrong with losing unless you learn to accept it. – Paul Brown

@JamieTheVWM I'm an amazing writer when I'm in the shower.



From Me:

Hardee's was slam-packed at lunch today, because, you know, where else are you gonna' go?

Why provide books? Disadvantaged children are less likely to have access to books at home or libraries.

"God is committed to our righteousness, because it shows others that He is a perfect Shepherd." , ,

5.04 miles in 41 minutes. Maybe my last long run in .

"I didn't have to put my brain on hold to become a Christian. But I did have to overcome my pride." (The Case For Faith)

If I am going to spend $8.29 on lunch, I promise it won't be at Long John Silvers.   

Everyone check out the hashtag for great moments from the -led trip to Charleston for students.

No comments :

Post a Comment