|Pregame sideline action at a USC game.|
There is a lot for me to be thankful for this past month:
- Took three Allendale-Fairfax football players and my two sons to a USC football game.
- Coached four football games -- one to win the region championship, and three in the playoffs.
- Wrote about two-thirds of my novel.
- Kept my blogs going (especially thanks to a couple of guest posts).
- My wife and kids giving me the freedom to do all of the above.
- Read and shared some great thoughts on Twitter.
Tweets from Others:@FurmanPaladins: FINAL!!! #Furman 16 Georgia Southern 14!!!! #everydayorganic #Paladins #SoCon
@TheFatherEffect: As a dad, it's okay to admit you don't have all the answers. #BeHonestReal&Authentic
@MatthewMurphy: Discipleship is meant to be done in community. Get in a Gospel centered community that is on Jesus' mission and you will grow in Jesus.
@PastorTullian: The hub of Christianity is not "do something for Jesus." The hub of Christianity is "Jesus has done everything for you." #OneWayLove
@j_harkey: Be the salt of the earth. Or even pepper. Whatever. Just don't be oregano. Never ever be oregano.
@jjtru: People need more than your used clothes. They need the family of God in their neighborhood. - Dr. John Perkins
@BackRowBaptist: Sure, you catch a lot more flies with honey than with vinegar, but you can catch WAY more flies with a dead body.
@pedrodeabreu: "Cry in the dojo. Laugh on the battlefield." -- Japanese proverb
Tweets from Me:At another #Gamecocks game. First time for my sons! @ Williams-Brice Stadium http://instagram.com/p/gNtQlyDygk/
Today I'm thankful for having a wife who tells me I’m a great dad #28DaysofThanks
Challenging: "Our money, our gifts, our time, our influence, our family — they are not ours to do with as we please." http://buff.ly/1aLWdLC
"10 percent of the world’s population possesses 86 percent of the money." http://buff.ly/1hbsxwP