I've written a lot about the brain on my other blog. For example:
- Children and Poverty and the Brain
- Poverty, Stress, and the Brain
- Cuddling Is Good for Your Child's Brain
- Poverty Impedes Cognitive Function
Are you intrigued? Then here's another great post that you may find interesting: 10 Surprising Facts About How Our Brain Works. You should read that post, so you can learn . . . .
- Why your brain does better creative work when you're tired.
- How stress can make your brain smaller.
- That it is literally impossible for your brain to multi-task.
- That naps improve your brain's performance.
- Why your vision trumps all other senses.
- That introversion and extroversion result from different wiring in the brain.
- Why we tend to like people who make mistakes more.
- How meditation can rewire your brain for the better.
- Why exercise is good for your brain.
- How to trick your brain into thinking that time is going slowly.
Read the full article to learn more, and to see how your life can be different as a result of these 10 facts.
You can also check on these related posts on this blog: