|The thought of my child dating is "unbearable."|
Now that she's a teenager, some say that it's time for us to thinking about dating. (I disagree, with a scowl.)
AdviceMaybe your child is closer to the dating scene than my children are. Or, perhaps I'm closer than I'd like to realize. Here are some good articles to help us think through this topic:
- Changing the Dating Culture
- Advice to Guys Who Want to Date My Daughters
- How to Give Your Teenager Dating Advice When You Disapprove
- Why Our Kids Date (and Don't Court)
SmileAt least these Blimey Cow videos can make me smile:
Seven Reasons Why Being a Teenager Is the Worst
When Should You Start Dating?
Let us hear in the comments:
- From the first video: What do you think is (or was) the worst part of being a teenager?
- From the second video: Do you have a set age when you will allow (or allowed) your child to start dating?
Inquiring minds want to know!
**image courtesy of clarita via morguefile