Read and Share Winner

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Read and Share contest.  Being someone who's Love Language is "Words of Affirmation," I was grateful for all the feedback. I always enjoy reading comments, even as much as I enjoy writing.

Seems like the most popular posts have been about Santa, and especially the posts from a "Santa Family."  I'm trying to not be emotionally-scarred by the fact that the most popular posts are the ones I didn't even write. (Thanks again, Burns.)

So, from everyone who left a comment (except my brother, who didn't follow the rules), I randomly chose a winner, and congratulations to . . .
  • Kelley Haff -- winner of a $25 gift card to Chick-Fil-A
  • Jenn Davis -- since the Haff's already have this Bible, Jenn will get the Bible

Thanks to everyone for participating.  If you didn't win the Bible storybook but want to own one, you can order it from Amazon.

Please keeping on reading and sharing, and here are some tips to help you do so:
  • Read:  You may want to subscribe to email updates or to RSS feeds; both options are available to the right
  • Share: Have you noticed the buttons under each post?  They make it easy to share via email, Facebook, Twitter, etc. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me.

2 comments :

  1. Woohoo! I won something, and something I'm actually excited about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Big brothers don't follow rules little brothers make
    2. Ask my WLW and she'll tell you I generally don't follow rules anyway
    3. I really didn't want to win

    ReplyDelete