Top Tweets for March

Excitement like this kicked off the month in Allendale

Great thoughts by others:
  • mitchmillerme:  After reading the comments christians make on other christians blog post and status updates I've decided I only want to minister to the lost
  • FirstWorldPains:  When I Google my name somebody else's information comes up first.
  • Kabmwangi:  Anybody can afford a smile, but a radiant face reflects what cannot be hid in a smile. A smile impresses, a radiant face inspires.
  • Foster_White:  There are two rules for success: 1) Never tell everything you know.
  • FunnyTweets:  Why does Facebook even give me the option to 'like' my own status? Of course I like my status. I'm hilarious. 
  • JimGaffigan:  I like taking my kids to IHOP. They eat like 5 dollars worth of food and do like 40 dollars worth of damage to the restaurant.
  • Tim Hawkins:  The term 'Christ Follower' is pretty popular with Christians right now. 'Messiah Stalker' not so much.

Here are my so-so thoughts (you can follow me @EspinosaJoey):

No comments :

Post a Comment