Give Thanks

I'm sure you have a lot better things to do besides reading anything I have to write. But, just in case, I wish you and all yours a very happy Thanksgiving.

But you may need something to read to help you sleep off your dinner. (PS -- The whole science behind the amino acid tryptophan making you sleepy? Not true. You are sleepy because you have stuffed yourself full, and have dealt with untold family emotional dramas.)

In case you need a little light reading, check out this story from our family's memories, "Are They Pilgrims?"


I'm thankful for many things -- salvation through Jesus, family, health, and for the adventure that we get to be one. And I'm thankful for a faithful and encouraging blog community like you.
Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!
Psalm 107:1


**image courtesy of as012a2569 via sxc.hu

No comments :

Post a Comment