Pages

▼

Favorite Tweets for February

Capture the moments of your life!

February brought to our family:
  • A church leaders retreat in the mountains.
  • A postponed robotics tournament due to weather-related issues. (Irony: the theme is "Nature's Fury.")
  • Valentine's Day.
  • Final preparations for the cast (including my wife and three kids) and crew of Salkehatchie Stew.
Did you miss these snapshots from this past month?


From Others:

@MarkMerrill:  Starting today, make it a priority to set aside time for what’s ultimately important: your child

@JonAcuff:  Paul Allen of Microsoft owning the Seahawks is a huge inspiration to any computer nerd who was ever bullied by a jock.

@Jonnie_W:  "I don't care if the court is iced over. I wanna play shuffleboard!" -Old Man, Accidentally Inventing Olympic Curling 

@GraceChurchSC:  My biggest problem is not my sexual identity but my sinful identity. - Peter Hubbard

@Memverse:  Blessings Too Big: "When God said that children were a blessing, he wasn’t kidding." via |   

@lecrae:  If refuse to endure struggle, you refuse to embrace progress.

@NikkiHaley:  I would be fine if we never had another winter storm. I much prefer the 80 degrees we are having today!

@abbyelisemoore:  "When the self gets elevated, the mission gets lost."

: "Coexist. Or else."

From Me:

Love having a daughter whose first words in the morning are, "I'm going to make muffins for breakfast."

Got to have a party with the guys I've been working with in the prison. They provided snacks.

Historic Grove Park Inn, where you can purchase historic technology.

"…But the Lord…" // An encouraging reminder from

Reason 78 Is Better Than Where You Live: No .   

In contemporary Christianity, we are in more danger of playing it safe than we are of being reckless. () 

I'm excited to partner with the Dosters in Eleuthera!

My wife realized that when our son "Sender" starts using email, it's going to be really confusing for him & the other person.  

No comments:

Post a Comment