- A Bible storybook that I will review, called Read and Share Bible.
- A giveaway promotion (you read and share, and you might win).
Read and Share Bible
I was contacted earlier this month from someone representing Thomas Nelson Publishers, asking me to check and and give a review on this blog (I'll do that next week). Also, they generously gave me a copy to give away to a reader, which is where you come it.
Thanks for being a part of the conversation, at least "listening" but especially all the comments and other feedback I've gotten in the past couple of months. As a way to say thanks (and as a way to remind you, dear friend, to get the word out), I am giving away a copy of the Read and Share Bible, plus a $25 gift card. All you need to do is leave a comment answering these questions, and I'll pick a winner randomly from all the entries:
- What's been your favorite post?
- How have you promoted this blog or specific posts (Facebook, email, Twitter, print, link on your blog, word of mouth, etc)? (If you haven't shared this blog with others, it may make me sad, but you can still win.)
- You want the gift card to Chick-Fil-A, Amazon.com, or Target? (And if you don't want the Bible, say "No Bible." You may not need it, and I'll give it to someone who does.)
- Your email address (either leave it on this comment, or send it via email, or you can see the email address in the "About Me" section to the right).
Bonus: If at least 25 people leave a comment, I'll pick an additional person to win a gift card. Spread the word!
The deadline on this give-away is Friday January 7.